Want to join a global-class engineering team?
Senior Control Engineer
As experienced electrical engineer, is able to lead projects, design control systems for the customers using industry standards, and develop control software to meet custom functional specifications. A senior electrical engineer is also able to lead checkout and startup projects reporting to Project Leads.
- 5+ years PLC programming experience, preferably ControlLogix
- Automation systems design and commissioning
- HMI development (Intouch, FactoryTalk View)
- Lead and execute electrical controls design projects involving PLC technology, controller networks and SCADA systems.
- Design control systems that follow our customers’ and internal standards. This includes electrical control panel design and checkout protocols for factory acceptance test.
- Participate and lead when necessary, field support projects for our customers.
- Continuously contribute to the overall development of the team, sharing your knowledge and writing training material for a specific topic when required.
- Stay up to date with the standards and technologies used by the company and our customers so we can always guarantee best in class knowledge and service. All required resources and information will be provided by the company.