Whether you require a turn key solution, or just some support at a critical stage of your project, GPM’s Mechanical Engineering team have the skills and experience to help transform your vision into a reality.
Using techniques such as Kinetic Modelling, 3D Design, Condition Monitoring and Design Optimisation, our engineers can take a concepts from design to manufacture in support of your business needs.
With many years working in the automotive and FMCG industries around the world, our engineers have delivered projects to optimize the Product Life Cycle, improve Reliability and reduce Cost of Manufacture.
- Solid Modelling
- Mechanical Prototyping
- Design for Manufacture
- Manufacturing Sustainability Assessments
- Detailed Technical Specifications / Product Requirements
- Design Validation / Optimization
- Regulatory Compliance
- Product Assembly Instructions / Documentation
- Onsite Installation / Refurbishment
- Mechanical Re-engineering
- Pre-Production, Fabrication, and Manufacturing support
- Field Testing
- Feasibility Testing
- Mechanical Analysis
- Rapid prototyping
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- Loads Analysis
- Human Factors Analysis
- Testing and quality standards
- High quality engineering drawings.
- Use of GD&T, ASTM compliance, and flexible to use your internal standards.
- Fast turnaround.
- High accuracy.
- Detailed assembly drawings.
- Weldment Drawings.
- Sheet Metal.
- Large Assembly Drawings.
- Process Drawings.
- Assembly Instructions.
- User Instructions.